We are now accepting applications for our 2018 Leadership Weirton Class.
Leadership Weirton Objectives:
- Identify and select highly qualified leaders to participate in the program.
- Provide the participants with an understanding of the opportunities and needs of the community through a series of issues oriented programs using existing local leaders as well as regional and national authorities from academic communities, business, and industry.
- Educate the participants in management/leadership skills & the application of those skills to volunteer in community leadership positions.
- Develop interpersonal relationships among the participants to provide a common ground for working together on community projects.
- Create lines of direct communication between participants and existing community leaders.
- Identify organizational and individual opportunities for community involvement and assist in placement of participants in those positions.
Call the Chamber for more information or with any questions.