Friday, May 26, 2017 6pm – 9pm Serbian Picnic Grounds
$25 Chamber Member $30 Non Member
Includes Food & 2 drink tickets
Door Prizes-Entertainment-Raffles-Craft Beer-Great Food
Allietta Ford – Lyle’s Auto – Hancock County Dodge Chrysler Jeep
will be showcasing cars and trucks!
Formerly ‘Hog Wild in the Hollow’ this year, our newly named ‘Brew, ‘Que & Country’ will feature a French Burger Challenge. Come out and sample French Burgers from locals competing to win the “Official French Burger of the Weirton Area Chamber of Commerce” title and a cash award.
If you are interested in competing, please fill out the form and return it to the Chamber. We have a limited number of spaces. Sponsored by Convenient Food Mart, they will provide each contestant with 5lbs. of ground meat. Winner will be determined by most number of votes. Votes will cost $1 or 6 for $5.
- Registration Fee for all entries is $50
- Winner will receive the total of all registration fees
- Participants can prepare ahead of time and bring to the event or you can prepare there
- Convenient Food Mart will provide the ground meat to ALL participants – whether you prepare ahead or at the event
- We will provide grills for anyone who is preparing at the event
- All entries will numbered
- Tickets to vote will cost 1 for $1 or 6 for $5
- The entry with the most number of votes wins
- Anyone who buys tickets to vote for the Best French Burger will be entered into a raffle for a FREE Flatscreen TV – simply put your name on the back of the ticket you use to vote with