November 25, 2019 - November 30, 2019 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
WEIRTON BOARD OF PARKS AND RECREATION
CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS ART CONTEST
- Children must be in 1st through 4th grades.
- Entries must be a Christmas themed image.
- Entries must be the original art of the child entering the contest, with no help from adults or other children.
- Artwork must be on 11×14 poster board, that can be picked up at the Weirton Millsop Community Center (WMCC), located at 3420 Main St.
ONLY POSTER BOARD PICKED UP AT WMCC WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Children may use Pens, Pencils, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Markers, Paint, and Glitter to complete their artwork.
- Entries must be received by Monday, November 25th at 8 p.m. All entries must be dropped off at WMCC front desk.
- All Entries must include Child’s Name, Grade, Age, Phone Number, School, and Parents/Guardians Name.
- There is a $2 per child fee to enter the contest.
- Limit one entry per child.
- All entries become the property of the Weirton Millsop Community Center and may not be returned, unless picked up personally by the artist or their guardian.
- Entries will be displayed in the Weirton Room of WMCC for public viewing during the Weirton Christmas Parade on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
- Judging Criteria: All properly labeled entries will be judged by members of the Weirton Board of Park and Recreation Commissioners and/or WMCC Staff.
- PRIZES:. Gift Card to best overall artwork for each age group.
If you have questions, please call us at 304-797-8520.
Children's Art Contest: $ 2.00