March 1, 2023 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are social security benefits on your mind?
Tri-State Financial Services will be hosting a seminar, Understanding the Importance of the Social Security Claiming Decision.
Our speaker will be Brian Doherty, a social security expert and author of Getting Paid to Wait – Bigger Social Security Benefits the Simple and Easy Way.
This seminar is most appropriate for people who are getting close to social security age and are thinking about when they should turn on their benefits. If you are 57+ years old and have not already begun collecting social security this seminar is for you.
The event will be held at the Eastern Gateway Community College’s Pugliese Training Center located at 110 John Scott Hwy Steubenville, OH 43952. The event will be on March 1, 2023 at 6 PM.
During the seminar Brian will address topics such as:
- How you can get the biggest pay raise or the biggest increase in your Social Security benefit every year for the rest of your life.
- Why your Social Security Benefit statements are wrong and why your actual benefit amounts will be substantially bigger than the benefit amounts that appear on your statement.
- The surprising definition of Life Expectancy and why you could live longer than you think.
- Why every married and divorced woman should know how Social Security’s Survivor Benefit works and the critically important role it could play in their life.
- How the Spousal Benefit works and how it could substantially increase your Social Security income.
- Why Social Security will be making benefit payments at least until the year 2094
Seating is limited. Please call the office at 740-264-4466 to reserve a seat.
*Brian Doherty is a professional speaker being sponsored by New York Life Retail Annuities.
Registered Representative offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC a Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other name entity.