May 20_WV SBDC Update SBA Provides PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form, SBA Q&A Session, Alpha Technologies and WV SBDC Remote Work Webinar and more
May 14_Corrected Link WV SBDC Update SBA Q&As, Alpha Technologies and WV SBDC Host Webinar Addressing Remote Working Challenges
We Help Your Business Thrive
Ready to see your business expand and grow? We’re ready to help!
We’re here to serve our members and their customers – including you – and look forward to helping you make the most of our community.
How can The Chamber Help You?
Let us know how the Chamber can serve you! We look forward to helping your business thrive in Weirton!
Our members are some of the best employers in the region!
Check out these local employment opportunities and see if your next job is here, in Weirton!
Member Announcements regarding coronavirus
If your business or organization has news to share about cancelled or postponed events or programs, or other relevant information that you’d like to share, please email information to email@example.com
Member Reopening Information (as of May 26, 2020)
- Trinity Health System-Open for Business
- Great Opportunities Await at Weirton McDonald’s! Explore your future today
- EM Media: Our team is ready to work for you. Contact any member to discuss steps to schedule a meeting to start your New Marketing Campaign
- Apollo Pro Cleaning & Restoration: COVID-19 Professional Disinfectant Services Call 1-866-276-1418 to learn more.
- Eastern Gateway Community College Summer Guarantee https://egcc.edu/egcc-summer-guarantee/
- UPS Store #6036 May Restaurant Special
#shoparoundyourhometown #weirtonareachambermembers #weirtonareachamber
Weirton Area Chamber In The News
Business and Professional people working together to make their community a better place for everyone to live and work.
The Weirton Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, non-profit partnership of business and professional people working together towards a common goal — to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community. The business of the Chamber is to enable its members to do TOGETHER what they might not be able to do individually. We believe the effectiveness and success of our Chamber depends on our credibility and representation of the community’s business interests.