April 7_PPP Update_Senator Capito and attachment: Paycheck-Protection-Program-Frequenty-Asked-Questions
With $349 Billion in Emergency Small Business Capital Cleared, SBA and Treasury Begin Unprecedented Public-Private Mobilization Effort to Distribute Funds
West Virginia Department of Commerce COVID-19 Business Relief Directory: https://westvirginia.gov/covid19/
March 25: WV State Tax Department Questions Tax Division Telephone Numbers: tsd2
March 23, 2020: Stay At Home Order Info
We Help Your Business Thrive
Ready to see your business expand and grow? We’re ready to help!
We’re here to serve our members and their customers – including you – and look forward to helping you make the most of our community.
How can The Chamber Help You?
Let us know how the Chamber can serve you! We look forward to helping your business thrive in Weirton!
Our members are some of the best employers in the region!
Check out these local employment opportunities and see if your next job is here, in Weirton!
Member Announcements regarding coronavirus
If your business or organization has news to share about cancelled or postponed events or programs, or other relevant information that you’d like to share, please email information to email@example.com
Event and Other Information:
- CANCELLED: All Saints Greek Orthodox Church Philoptochos Society’s Annual Greek Easter Bake Sale
- Holiday Inn Weirton April Specials: essentialbusiness government rates medicalrates WorkFromHotel
- Community Bread Basket Bunny Hop 5K has been POSTPONED until further notice. Thank you!
- St. Joseph the Worker Grade School Dueling Guitars Fundraiser has been POSTPONED until further notice. Thank you.
- Brooke-Hancock Family Resource Network: all meetings are canceled due to the Coronavirus and we will keep you posted when we are back at the office and will resume our activities and meetings.We will try to get out any changes or important information on our website and facebook pages. Please visit our website at www.brookehancockfrn.org
- Huntington Announces Immediate Financial Relief Measures for Customers Affected by Coronavirus
- Need to Telecommute? Fairfiled Inn can Help!
- HUGHES OFFICE EQUIPMENT TO PROVIDE FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF GROCERIES TO ELDERLY
- 106.3 the River: Carry Out For The Valley
- St. Paul’s School Gala at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort, originally scheduled for March 21, 2020, has been rescheduled for June 12, 2020. For more information, contact the school at 304-748-5225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It’s no secret that COVID-19 (coronavirus) will be making an impact on all of our lives over the next few weeks at the very least. And while so much is unknown, we do know the important work being done by our area’s nonprofit organizations will very likely become even more necessary. CFOV has created an Emergency Impact Fund to support these organizations as they adjust to fulfilling increased demands with reduced resources. If you wish to make a tax-deductible gift to support our nonprofits, you can do so by visiting www.cfov.org. To learn more about CFOV’s Emergency Impact Fund, call CFOV at 304-242-3144 or email email@example.com.
#shoparoundyourhometown #weirtonareachambermembers #weirtonareachamber
Weirton Area Chamber In The News
Business and Professional people working together to make their community a better place for everyone to live and work.
The Weirton Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, non-profit partnership of business and professional people working together towards a common goal — to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community. The business of the Chamber is to enable its members to do TOGETHER what they might not be able to do individually. We believe the effectiveness and success of our Chamber depends on our credibility and representation of the community’s business interests.