Joining the Chamber
Why Join the Chamber
The Weirton Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, non-profit partnership of business and professional people working together towards a common goal — to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community. The business of the Chamber is to enable its members to do TOGETHER what they might not be able to do individually. We believe the effectiveness and success of our Chamber depends on our credibility and representation of the community’s business interests.
Our Chamber has supported the business community since 1936 and it encourages new business to join its ranks and continue its well-respected programs. Volunteerism and participation are cornerstones of the Chamber and our members have responded to this call with great enthusiasm. Please work with us to improve these efforts by joining the Chamber.
A Chamber protrays a positive image for the City of Weirton and the entire Upper Ohio valley. As we continue to rebound from recent downturns in our nation’s economic climate, the Chamber continues to pursue our motto to make our community a better place for everyone to live and work. Only through the unending support and teamwork of our members will the Chamber be able to continue to achieve its goals and ensure its continued success.
Please complete an application and return it with your investment TODAY! Investing in your Chamber will help produce immediate results and continued returns. For more information, call the Chamber Office at (304) 748-7212.
Chair, Board of Directors
Member Benefits Include:
- “Your Chamber & You” in The Weirton Daily Times and “Chamber Spotlight”
- Inclusion on the Chamber Website www.weirtonchamber.com Members Directory
- Opportunity to Participate in “Shop Around Your Home Town,” Discount Advertising Campaign
- Opportunity to participate in the “Discover Weirton” Welcome Bags
- Information in the Thursday Memo, E-Mailed to 400+ recipients
- Free Listing in Annual Membership Directory (Alphabetically & Categorically)
- “Grand Opening” / Ribbon-Cutting Celebration for New Businesses